Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Multiple Login For Firefox

Hey Mafioso, I'm gonna start my first post in my blog :)

Are you playing Mafia Wars with more than 1 account ? I know it's wrong and against MW & Facebook ToS (Term of Use), but I know some of you must have more than one account.
Did you ever feel confused with all your account ? Hmm, I used to use CookieSwap to move from my one account to another account, but I think it waste my time. So, I decided to find some other information about "multiple login" via one browser, and I've found it, now it's time to share to all of you. Sharing is great !

It's work on Chrome and Firefox, I'd never use Opera, Safari, Flock, and the other, so I don't know if it work there too...
Here we go...
For Firefox :
1. Go to your dekstop, find your Firefox shortcut, and right click it, properties.
You will see a new window pop up, add -profilemanager -no-remote in the end of target box, as you see in the picture, and then click Ok. :


2. Double click your "modified" Firefox shortcut, then you will notice something different :

Thats the Firefox profile manager. Just click Create Profile to make a new profile.

3. Type the name you want to use in this profile, example on the picture I use "yourdesiredname" :


4. After that click finish and you'll see your profile had been added to the profile manager :


5. Just to make you more comfortable with your browser, so you don't need to see that profile manager appear again when you click your Firefox shortcut, we make some changes in the target box again, change the -profilemanager with -p yourdesiredname


If you have many account, you can do this again, just right click on your Firefox shortcut, then "Create Shortcut" and do this again to your new firefox shortcut.

Okay, that's it for now, for Chrome user it little hard to make new profile, so maybe I'll post it later :)

0 comments:

About Me

Exocide
Hi everybody, I'm Exocide, I made this blog to provide all mafioso wherever u are with some infos, news even bugs and glitches for you. This site made at 04 May 2010, but 'till now I'm still working on this site to make it's better and bigger. I'm struggling on it !
View my complete profile

Labels