Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Use Your Godfather Wisely


Now Zynga has change the weapon part needed to build a weapon, and as we can see in the new Chop Shop / Weapon Depot page, you can buy "time" with Godfather Points. As you can see in screenshot below.




Well, I'm interested to share about this calculation for using your GP point wisely.

Maybe you already know that we better use our GP point to buy skill point, but now we can get skill point + weapon or car.

Here's the calculation
4 skill point + nothing           = 12 GP (In crazy sale)
5/6 skill point + weapon/car = 12 GP + WP/CP

Well, it must use huge number of CP/WP if you have thousand GP, but it just my advice if you have so many of WP. Now you can get 5 Skill Point + your dream weapon (Railgun).

0 comments:

About Me

Exocide
Hi everybody, I'm Exocide, I made this blog to provide all mafioso wherever u are with some infos, news even bugs and glitches for you. This site made at 04 May 2010, but 'till now I'm still working on this site to make it's better and bigger. I'm struggling on it !
View my complete profile

Labels